Keene Hall | Adult Membership Application Form
By completing this form (parent/guardian if under 18) and becoming a member of Chelmsford Karate Club, I agree that I (or my child):
- Wish to become a member of Chelmsford Karate Club and/or its branch dojos and confirm that the details provided are correct.
- Will follow all instructions from the Sensei (Instructor) and abide by all rules set out by Chelmsford Karate Club and its instructors.
- I understand that Goju Ryu is a semi contact style so there will be some contact. I understand that excessive contact and force is not allowed.
- I am in in good health and have no known medical problems that would restrict my ability to participate in karate that have not been stated or discussed. I will inform the club’s instructors of any change in my health and will not hold the club, G.K.I. or their instructors or members, liable for any loss or injury arising as a result of any undiagnosed health issue.
- I undertake this activity at my own risk, and agree to totally and completely indemnify the club, its Instructor/s and the venue in respect of any injury caused to myself or any other person during the session. I agree to bear all losses caused by injuries that I/my child may receive whilst training with the club.
- I will uphold the true principles of Karate-Do and never use karate techniques outside the dojo unless necessary
- I will keep my G.K.I. licence up to date and should I fail to do so I indemnify the club, its members, instructors and officials from any and all liabilities and responsibilities including those normally covered by an up-to- date licence.
- I will inform the club officials should I decide to stop training at the club. I accept that it is my responsibility to stop any standing order/Direct debit that I have in place and that no refunds will be made.
- Chelmsford Karate Club is part of the Safeguarding Code and requests that all joining Members (Kids, Parents, Adults) ensure they have read the club policies. These can be found by Clicking Here