Chelmsford Karate is recognised by the Safeguarding Code as having a good standard of safeguarding which provides peace of mind for parents.
Chelmsford Karate Club is highly vigilant in protecting children and vulnerable adults. The organisation believes about the importance of making children and vulnerable adults safe and protecting individuals from abuse. This statement is based on fundamental principles about childhood and children’s rights.
Our safeguarding policies can be downloaded here:
- Safe Practice Policy
- Safeguarding Adults Policy
- Safeguarding Children Policy
- Safeguarding Statement
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Safeguarding Contacts
- Club Complaints Policy
- Code of Conduct for Coaches and Volunteers
- Code of Conduct Parents
- Code of Conduct Children
- Photography & Videography Policy
- Social Media Usage Policy
Chelmsford Karate Club Welfare Officer